Home

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

The recesses of my mind are an enigma - Drawception

Golden words

Spilled milk The Inner Machinations Of My Mind Are Of An Enigma. Random ramblings of an American who lives near the most powerful city in the Free Worl Scene from Spongebob episode Secret BoxI do not claim ownership over this clip

The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma - YouTub

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

1. the wise words of patric
  2. d are an enigma Menu Skip to content. PlottBunnies: A Tale of Revenge and Vindication; Featured Diana Ferris. About Me! January 21, 2020 January 21, 2020 Diana Ferris. Miscalculations and Musings for a Mindless Monday January 13, 2020 Diana Ferris. So much To Do, Such Little Time December 30, 2019 Diana Ferris. Rainy, Lazy, Mondays December 28, 2019.
  3. The Inner Machinations of My Mind Are an Enigma This is the part of the internet where I try to make sense of my thoughts by writing words about them. The title is a SpongeBob reference
  4. The Inner Machinations of My Mind are an Enigma. The Inner Machinations of My Mind are an Enigma. Skip navigation Sign in. Search. Loading... Close. This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue.
  5. d are an enigma (Green Screen) instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thi.ccmemes

the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma by cornelias published on 2020-04-02T11:51:43 The inner machinations of his mind are an enigma!Patrick's intelligence is on another level!Watch more of your favorite shows on Nick! Subscribe for More:. The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma. http://enigmaclairvoyant.deviantart.com/ You can look at it if you want, I mean I don't care. Pfffsshhs! I'm totally not lonely or anything..

For Digital Partner on the WonderSwan, a GameFAQs message board topic titled the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma - Page 49 The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. 100 likes. hello there internet friends, here to share memes and help build dreams. hope you enjoy your... hope you enjoy your... Jump t

About Me - The Inner Machinations Of My Mind Are Of An Enigm

1. d are an enigma. (Spongebob Squarepants, 1999). Meaning that the
  2. d are an enigma This is my personal blog. A public diary, if you will. It won't make sense to you because it doesn't make sense to me. Posts. I Had Covid 19 . Get link; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Email; Other Apps; November 05, 2020 In early September, I experienced the thing that the entire world has been afraid of. I got through it, but it shuttered the.
  3. d are an enigma. KILL ME. nsfw. Close. 889. Posted by 1 year ago. Archived. The inner machinations of my

The Inner Workings Of My Mind Are An Enigma Patrick GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4. CAPTION. DakotaJadeTolai. Share to iMessage. Share to Facebook. Share to Twitter. Share to Reddit. Share to Pinterest. Share to Tumblr. Copy link to clipboard. Copy embed to clipboard. Report. The Inner Workings Of My Mind Are An Enigma. patrick. star . spongebob. meme. and. Share URL. Embed. Details File Size. The Inner Machinations of My Mind Are An Enigma is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate, ban on automobiles, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 4.816 billion My Mind Are An Enigmen are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for. The Inner Machinations of my Mind are an Enigma. ChuBamboo. From the Album Ben Chu vs. The World August 25, 2017 Listen Now Buy song $0.89. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Fix in Music Library Close Sample this song Title by Artist 0:00 / 0:00 1. The. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. 34 likes. shit posting all da

The Inner Machinations of My Mind are an Enigma - YouTub

1. d are an enigma Menu Skip to content. Posts; Fiction ; Welcome to Scotchfully Yours. I'm fan of quality scotch and low quality 80's music. I'm also (in no particular order) a UK basketball fan, dancer, goofball, husband, dad, writing what I want when I want to, quoter of Spongebob and movies I've only seen one time. I've been fortunate enough to.
  2. d are an enigma - a quote that will be forever stuck in my head. Band Geeks: Amazing music, hilarious quotes, many lovable characters... This episode is by many people considered the best SpongeBob SquarePants episode ever and I think so too. In the episode, Squidward forms a band after he runs into his old enemy Squilliam. I.
  3. The Inner Machinations of My Mind are an Enigma No posts. No posts. Home. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom) Followers. About Me. Mallow View my complete profile. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger..
  4. d are an enigma - 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don't wanna. The inner machinations of my
  5. d are an enigma | image tagged in gifs,spongebob squarepants,patrick star,funny,cartoons | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker. share. 634 views • 4 upvotes • Made by Maverick4414 2 years ago. gifs spongebob squarepants patrick star funny cartoons. Make your own GIF. Add Meme. Add Image. Post Comment. Show More Comments. Flip Settings. memes. gifs. other.

The Inner Machinations Of My Mind Are An Enigma Lyrics: Set fire to this fuse under my house / You know I would never rat you out / 'Cause I'm as quickly in love / I'm as quickly in love / I'm as. Follow The Inner Machinations Of My Mind Are Of An Enigma on WordPress.com Recent ramblings. Job or pyramid scheme? Finally getting some answers; It's been a while Reflections on Wednesday, January 6th, 2021. 2020. what a yearwhat a ride. Talk to me here. View chris.mcclanahan.12935's profile on Facebook; View VAMcLovin's profile on.

The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma

The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma Playing with fire. You're the fire, and I'm inhaling your smoke, you get me higher, like I'm taking another toke, but I hope you see that I'm not your average bloke, wanna dance with your flames instead putting you out. Wanna be the oxygen to your open flame, but I doubt you know more than my name, all these thoughts are driving me insane. The Film Analyzer - The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. - Patrick Star. Reviews & Analysis Future Plans Music! Ideally, I'd like to Take a year off before college Find a school that suits me Settle Down I very much enjoy a good tune. There's not much that I won't listen to, but I know when I'm listening to something I don't like. The Career Generally, I'd like to ge The Inner Machinations of My Mind Are an Enigma This is the part of the internet where I try to make sense of my thoughts by writing words about them. The title is a SpongeBob reference. Feel free to Google it. Who am I? Well, my name is Samuel King, and I'm a Christian geek; an incredibly broad description, I know, but there isn't enough space here to define myself any further than that. I.

The Inner Machinations Of My Mind Are An Enigma Snap. 0 comments. share. save. hide. report. 100% Upvoted. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Sort by. best. no comments yet. Be the first to share what you think! View Entire Discussion (0 Comments) More posts from the pokemonsnap community. 491. Posted by 4 days ago. Extremely lucky timing to catch this shot. i.imgur.com. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. And cue the spilled milk. Classic Patrick. It had to be made into a shirt. And thus, behold our new Inner Machinations t-shirt!. Our Inner Machinations t-shirt comes in both adult unisex as well as women's fitted, ranging in size up to 3XL for adult unisex and 4XL for women's fitted the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game.. Notify me about new

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma | image tagged in gifs,spongebob squarepants,patrick star,funny,cartoons | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker. share. 581 views • 3 upvotes • Made by Maverick4414 2 years ago. gifs spongebob squarepants patrick star funny cartoons. Make your own GIF the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. Sinnerman Posted on January 25 by armcurl7. About a week or so ago I managed to play cyberpunk's Sinnerman quest and needless to say it was ABSOLUTELY insane and so I went online to look at anybody who was writing up on the quest and saw Paul Tassi's writeup. Read it and enjoyed it but thought I'd add my own thoughts via twitter and. The Inner Machinations of My Mind Are An Enigma... Tuesday, August 3, 2010. Posted by Kyle Wain at 8:40 PM No comments: Thursday, December 10, 2009. Saturated Melon. Saturated Melon Together they sat at the table Brand new acquaintances that felt like old Friends with years of past behind them. A hard day of work, one sangria down. They chatted about everything New York, parents, to lawsuits. The inner mechanisms of my mind are an enigma. 16 comments. share. save. hide. report. 95% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sort by. best. level 1. 48 points · 2 years ago. Why do people keep saying mechanisms? Patrick said machinations. Also, this isn't cool. Someone has to clean that up. level 2. Original Poster 16. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. I know it sucks, I just have no shame . Close. 57.8k. Posted by. X-NORM. 1 year ago. Archived. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. I know it sucks, I just have no shame . 278 comments. share. save. hide. report. 97% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . Sort by. top.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma... Close. 322. Posted by. Artificer. 6 months ago. Archived The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma... Play. 0:00. 0:00. Settings. Fullscreen. 19 comments. share. save. hide. report. 97% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sort by. best. level 1. 6 months ago. What is this. inner machinations of my mind are an enigma Meme Generator The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet. Easily add text to images or memes

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma - Patrick star. Menu Skip to content. Home; About; May 9, 2016 May 9, 2016 jdallego17. Cloud Watching. April 4, 2016 April 4, 2016 jdallego17. La realización de mis sueños. February 20, 2016 February 20, 2016 jdallego17. Me desperté . January 25, 2016 January 25, 2016 jdallego17. T-Minus 0 Days to Spain August 25, 2015 August 25, 2015. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more

Inner Machinations - The inner machinations of my mind

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma - YouTub

Fire Emblem Heroes. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. User Info: brainrotter. brainrotter 13 minutes ago #1. https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/3/5/AAdn_0AABbOD.jpg. welp. We live as we dream-- alone. -Joseph Conrad. FEH FC: 0523262833 | Lead: Duo Ephraim (+10) | 28 5*+10s so far The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. 100 likes. hello there internet friends, here to share memes and help build dreams. hope you enjoy your..

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don't wanna. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma I just really like jojo, I wont really post much about jojo, just thoughts I have that I'd like to share with the world Posts; Ask me anything; Submit a post; Archive; If you ever feel. The Inner Machinations Of My Mind Are An Enigma, Bikini Bottom. 125 likes · 1 talking about this. But-but-but-the inner machinatons of my mind are an.. The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma ♡ I'm Dev (He/Him) and this is my Steven Universe / Stevinel blog. ANTIs, MAPs, homo/transphobic hoes get out of here please. Im here to post my SU content without getting publicly shamed for shipping crimes on my main page. I'm more active on Instagram: carnival.cors The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. Share. LINK/CITE. Tags: are, enigma, inner, machinations, mind, Patrick, Spongebob, Spongebob Squarepants. Related Links: Patrick Star Quotes. Author; Patrick Star . What does this quote means to you? Add your comment below. Share. Send your feedback to YourDictionary. Get our free Amazon Alexa Skills! Join YourDictionary today. Yes, I'd like to. For my own entertainment. Silly me I shall roll in the depths of my yaoi fantasies and engrave the lyrics to Maru Kaite Chikyuu into your soul<3 Enjoy! Tuesday, May 10, 2011. False pretense. you KNOW who you ARE. The world's got a funny way of turning 'round on you When a friend tries to stab you right in the face Losing faith in everything I thought I hoped I knew Don't sweat it, it's set.

The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma ♡ I'm Dev (He/Him) and this is a Stevinel (Steven X Spinel) blog. ANTIs, MAPs, homo/transphobic hoes get out of here please. Im here to post my SU content without getting publicly shamed for shipping crimes on my main page. I'm more active on Instagram: carnival.cors Tyr'ee and Marvy . I've been meaning to do something with these two. So here they are Tag: the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma Revision. The purpose of this paper is to select three images that are related to each other and analyze why they all connect. I have revised the visual analysis, and I am actually somewhat proud of how much I've written, I've expected one and a half pages from myself but I have ended up writing nearly 4 pages as required. Perhaps I. *inside my mind a carton of milk falls over* it-s-zen-ish. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma... Archive About me~ What troubles you? 2 years ago 10,519 notes Via batfamcreys. Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter ; Share on Pinterest; Share on Google+; countessbatman: Arkham Rogues from Batman/The Shadow #1 - Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando & Riley Rossmo 2 years ago 39,408 notes Via.

Unique The Inner Machinations Of My Mind Are An Enigma Stickers designed and sold by artists. Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars. Get up to 50% off. White or transparent The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. 10 comments. share. save. hide. report. 98% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sort by. best. level 1. MY LEG. 38 points · 2 years ago. Patriiick, your genius is showing. level 2. IBUPROFEN. Original Poster 34 points · 2 years ago. WHERE? level 1. 16 points · 2 years ago. I sincerely hope.

the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma (15

r/patrick_irl: Patrick irl. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcut The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma Pullover Hoodie Designed and sold by Lyubomir Gizdov $39.9

The Inner Machinations of My Mind Are an Enigma Tuesday, July 30, 2013. herp derp. It seems that the purpose of this blog has achieved its purpose. I wanted to find myself. Again. And I did just that. It was exhilarating putting down my thoughts, not having to bear the stress by myself. But then again, the more I found myself, the less and less I had to say. I feel... content right now. At. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma- That guy, probably. Close. 475. Posted by 15 days ago The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma- That guy, probably. Play. 0:00. 0:00. Settings. Fullscreen. 37 comments. share. save. hide. report. 98% Upvoted. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Sort by. best. level 1 . 15 days ago. Shake and bake. Never let the. Entdecken Sie The Inner Machinations of My Mind Are an Enigma von RobKeen bei Amazon Music. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de Entdecken Sie The Inner Machinations of My Mind are an Enigma von Fail Safe bei Amazon Music. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de The Inner Machinations Of My Mind Are An Enigma (EP) Lyrics: Set fire / To this fuse under my house / You know I would / Never rat you out / 'Cause I'm as quickly in love (I'm as quickly in.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. Wakko's Mind: *milk spills* Wakko: hehe, Milk. Reply. railyardman11 Nov 23, 2020. Yakko: Oh, yeah?! Well, I got plenty of secret stuff, too! Uh I've got my secret socks on. [he runs away and comes back with a cereal bowl] And my secret bowl! [he runs away then comes back, pushing the television] My secret TV! [turns on the TV] And my secret. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. Making it up as I go along, and making stories. Thoughts and musings from someone who thinks they know it all but executes none of it. This too . enigmaticelena Uncategorized May 13, 2020 1 Minute. I find myself at a loss for words these days considering the current world around us. What a time to be alive, huh? I've found a lot of comfort for. Follow the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. on WordPress.com Pages. About; sally68 in Uncategorized May 28, 2018 505 Words. Stagnation . Fast forward 2.5 years, and the progress I have made is arguable. Being abrupt shaken awake by life pertaining circumstances has really catalysed some change occurring from within. I know that what I considered to be of importance has definitely. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. Menu. Home; About; Contact; Thoughts on Trumps New Healthcare Bill . Uncategorized. In response to this article from Anthony Zurcher who labeled five major consequences of the Trumpcare win. Essentially, Trump and Paul Ryan now have a self-esteem boost, the American citizens are now the NSA of the Senate and the House of Reps, people are. Bailey Aldridge the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma . This Account is Private. Already follow baileyaldridge? Log in to see their photos and videos

Plotbunnies: A Tale of Revenge and Vindication - The inner

Stream The Inner Machinations of My Mind are An Enigma by The 160 from desktop or your mobile devic The Inner Machinations Of My Mind are an enigma... Home; About Me; Artwork; Inspirations Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. Albert Einstein. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Get Started. the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma My Last Blog Ever. My Thoughts Exactly Oh yeah the semester is over and I do not have to write this stupid blog anymore! As you all know the only thing I hate more than blogging is vlogging but that is not what this post is about. Basically I am just gonna talk about why I am discontinuing this Read More. My Moral Dillemna. My Life Animals. © Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. #footer_privacy_policy | #footer. *inside my mind a carton of milk falls over* it-s-zen-ish . The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma... Archive About me~ What troubles you? 2 years ago 10,503 notes Via batfamcreys. Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; Share on Pinterest; Share on Google+; countessbatman: Arkham Rogues from Batman/The Shadow #1 - Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando & Riley Rossmo 2 years ago 39,394 notes Via.

The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma - YouTube

The Inner Machinations of My Mind Are an Enigm

1. d are an enigma. Home; Dec 04 2012. 1 Comment. Uncategorized. The Interweb of Yesteryear. When someone says either interweb, internets, or ethernest my
  2. d are an enigma. on WordPress.com Pages. About; Tag: confusion A New Look at Depression. I've resided for over 18 years in this body and I still struggle to understand my
  3. The Inner Machinations of My Mind are an Enigma. SpongeBob sideblog run by @goldenandglorious | Screenshots taken by me unless stated otherwise | please note that this blog is run by just one mod! apologies if content is a bit slow sometimes! 3. Home Theme Asks! Submit. hmu if you guys have requests (you are required to tag as kin) NOTES 118 1 year ago. sneakyarachnids liked this . planetrainn.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigmaMi mente es un enigma Patricio Estrella - YouTube

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma (Green

the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. RSS. The Human Experience (Not the documentary) Posted by shaumbe on April 8, 2013. 4/8/13. If you've hung out with me recently, you've probably heard me rave about something I'm calling The Human Experience. At first glance, it's a bunch of hollow worldly wisdom, and it probably is at second glance too. It's by no means, a. Featured inner machinations of my mind are an enigma Memes See All. Looking for games to play during your virtual game night? Check out Onmuga (online multiplayer games) What is the Meme Generator? It's a free online image maker that allows you to add custom resizable text to images. It operates in HTML5 canvas, so your images are created instantly on your own device. Most commonly, people use. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma... The contents of a confused and wandering brain. martes, mayo 22, 2007. The sun is shining! It has been alot lately. The weather is lovely. I wish I didn't feel icky, but its getting better. Everyone ends school in two weeks, and I think I have this unrealistic expectation that my life will calm down, and be beautiful then. Ha. Swim team is. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. (Cut to milk carton tipping over) Noodle Incident: Whatever the embarrassing photo of SpongeBob at the Christmas party is. Obfuscating Stupidity: Patrick being who he is, it's entirely reasonable that SpongeBob would accept a single piece of string in a box as the secret he was hiding from everyone. The ending hints that Patrick expected. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. D&D Beyon

TOP 12 QUOTES BY PATRICK STAR | A-Z QuotesI have no idea what I&#39;m doing

the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma by

I'll get my ADD under-control and I won't do something like-- bring up gary friggin golden every time the word vampire is breathed in my general direction / do it myself when i'm writing thoughts.. me @ me: putting this trash where it belongs honestly. my trash blog lolool. posted with 5 notes on January 25, 2017 via smellthebloodnmotoroil. TAGGED BY: @nosferanne (LOLOLOLOL omfg i died. For my own entertainment. Silly me I shall roll in the depths of my yaoi fantasies and engrave the lyrics to Maru Kaite Chikyuu into your soul<3 Enjoy! Wednesday, March 9, 2011. Hello blogger I am back. Sitting in this same computer chair. In the same cozy perching position. With my wet hair. And out of season pajamas. Yes, I realize putting periods in the middle of my sentences do not make. The Inner Machinations Of My Mind are an enigma..

Ludacris-Loses-Braids-And-Goes-For-A-New-Look-2

My choices for next Capitals coach; Talk to me here. View chris.mcclanahan.12935's profile on Facebook; View VAMcLovin's profile on Instagram; Follow The Inner Machinations Of My Mind Are Of An Enigma on WordPress.co High-quality The Inner Machinations Of My Mind Are An Enigma Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina, PC and Surface laptop skins, designed and sold by independent artists. Intense colors, sharp lines, glossy finish High quality The Machinations Of My Mind Are An Enigma gifts and merchandise. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. Making it up as I go along, and making stories. Thoughts and musings from someone who thinks they know it all but executes none of it. Growth . enigmaticelena Adventuring, All Grown Up, Brain Leakage March 6, 2020 March 6, 2020 1 Minute. Being cursed with the millennial condition and naturally following the common consensus by deciding not to. Follow the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. on WordPress.com Pages. About; About. I made this Blog to keep track of my development from my teenage years to adulthood. I want somewhere that I am able to share my emotions without judgement, and somewhere I can be reminded of who I am as a person, my values, and where my perception on myself and the world around me lies. In the past.

• Mac DeMarco album.
  • Bluetooth Tastatur Handy Test.
  • Homonym Definition.
  • The Wall RTL 2021.
  • New York culture.
  • Brain Drain Auswirkungen.
  • WP Members Anleitung.
  • Alte Lampenschirme Jugendstil.
  • IPhone photography webinar.
  • Im Abi unterpunkten.
  • WD My Cloud App.
  • Hlg Rita.
  • Sean Murray 2021.
  • Wohnung kaufen Scheveningen.
  • Einbruch Tür offen.
  • JABO 2BL Bedienungsanleitung Deutsch.
  • Die Fledermaus Operette 2020.
  • Wer streamt Kingsman 1.
  • Kevin Home Alone stream.
  • Ducati Panigale V4S.
  • Familie Egger Hintertux.
  • Palais du Louvre.
  • Wiki King Kunta.
  • APRIL Deutschland AG was ist das.
  • Bogen 90 mit MT 108 KG 100.
  • Gotye feat kimbra somebody.
  • HMAS bedeutung.
  • Sonnenhof Großaspach.
  • Steckrute oder Teleskoprute.
  • Kerncurriculum Hessen mathe Hauptschule.
  • Betaflight RSSI scaling.
  • Elsawin kaufen.
  • Speidel Kunststoffbehälter.
  • Roundup Nederland.
  • BILD am SONNTAG Gewinnspiel 2020.
  • Ukrainische Neujahrsgrüße.
  • Filz Figuren Weihnachten.
  • 11 SSW kein Durst.
  • Windows 7 msu x64.
  • DDR Blechspielzeug.
  • Phase Duden.